Please login or register!
Waplog.com is a mobile and online social networking service. To enrich our users' experience, we display personal information to other members and visitors, which allows our users to identify each other. Waplog members can change their profile information at any time and can control how other members and the service communicates with them.
- Information We Receive.
Waplog.com collects user submitted information such as name and email address to authenticate users and to send notifications to those users relating to the Waplog.com service. Waplog.com may also collect user-submitted profile data including but not limited to: personal interests, gender, age, education and occupation in order to assist users in finding and communicating with each other.
Waplog.com may also collect non-personally-identifiable information including IP address, profile information, aggregate user data, and browser type, from users and visitors to the site. This data is used to manage the Website, track usage and improve the Website services. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to members. User IP addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purposes.
Member-submitted profile information including pictures may be displayed in order to facilitate user interaction in the Waplog.com social networking community. Email addresses are used for the purposes of inviting new friends to join Waplog, to add users to members' friends' networks, and to send notifications related to the service. With the exception of inviting friends and notifications, a user's email address is not shared or displayed to people within a user's personal network. Users within a personal network communicate on Waplog.com with each other through the Waplog.com service, without disclosing their email addresses. Users' full names are never directly revealed to other members. To facilitate searching and finding friends and acquaintances on the service, Waplog.com may allow users to search for other members using age, gender, first and last name, and location.
We may also use a user's email address to send updates, a newsletter or news regarding the service. Users may choose not to receive email of this type by changing their "notification" setting in the user profile.
From time to time, Waplog.com or a partner may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake or contest on Waplog.com. Users may be asked to provide personal information including name, email address or home address or to answer questions in order to participate. We may transfer personal information to certain partners that you have explicitly requested to receive information from. It will be clear at the point of collection who is collecting the personal information and whose privacy statement will apply.
- Invitations and Other Communications to Non-members. Waplog members can invite friends to join the service by sending invitation emails. Waplog.com does not sell these email addresses or use them to send any other communication besides invitations. Recipients of invitations from Waplog.com may contact Waplog.com to request the removal of their information from our database.
- Chat Rooms and other Public Blogs. Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily post public information that the information can be accessed by the public and can in turn be used by those people to send you unsolicited communications.
- Photos and Videos. Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily post public photo or video the photo or video can be accessed by the public and be used by Waplog.com .
- Email Choice/Opt-out. Members who no longer wish to receive updates or notifications may choose not to by editing their profile. All notification emails and Waplog.com newsletters also include the above instructions for opting-out of those communications in the future.
- Correcting/Updating or Removing Information. Waplog.com users may modify or remove any of their personal information at any time by logging into their account and editing their profile. Furthermore, Waplog may remove information from member accounts and postings that violates the Waplog Terms of Service.
- Third Party Advertising. We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information.
- Security. Waplog.com member accounts are secured by member-created passwords. Waplog.com takes precautions to insure that member account information is kept private. We use reasonable measures to protect member information that is stored within our database, and we restrict access to member information to those employees who need access to perform their job functions, such as our customer service personnel and technical staff. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of member account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of member information at any time.
- Sharing and Disclosure of Information Waplog.com Collects . Except as otherwise described in this privacy statement, Waplog will not disclose personal information to any third party unless we believe that disclosure is necessary: (1) to conform to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal process received by Waplog.com, whether or not a response is required by applicable law; (2) to enforce the Waplog.com Terms of Service Agreement or to protect our rights; or (3) to protect the safety of members of the public and users of the service. Waplog reserves the right to transfer personal information to a successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of the sale of Waplog or substantially all of its assets to that successor in interest.
- Contacting to Waplog .If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Website, please contact us at: info@Waplog.com.