Wouldn't it be so cool if you could amaze your crush or someone you met online via text messages? The good news is that with some simple tricks you can easily impress anyone you like on instant chats and go on a first date with them. As your wingman we’ve got you covered with these tricks! Let’s get started.
1. Customize your messages: You can effortlessly get to know your matches based on their profiles. Send personalized messages that are related to their profile and interests. Say that you would love to learn about them more.
2. Be positive: Always be upbeat and try to lighten up the mood on chats. Send fun messages to keep the conversations enjoyable.
3. Send emojis: Use them effectively not excessively.
4. Send memes: Funny images are perfect to keep your instant messaging alive and memorable. If you feel like the conversation is going nowhere it’s time for memes!
5. Find mutual interests: Try to find something in common. That will improve your bond. Moreover you can easily convince them to go on a date that involves doing something you both love.
6. Don’t send too many messages: Give her a chance to talk. Otherwise you will bore or even lose her.
7. Give them time to answer: When you don’t get a response you shouldn’t send texts until you get an answer. Wait patiently.
8. Answer every message: This is one of the most effective tactics if you want to impress someone on chat. Responding to every message shows that you listen and care.
9. Avoid clichés: Instant chats should always be fun and interesting. So always try to be original and intriguing.
10. Show your intention for a date: If you don’t want to be stuck in the friend zone show your intention. Don’t be creepy or insecure when you're doing it.
In short... Now you know how to make online instant chats fun and impress anyone you like! You can easily date your crush thanks to these simple yet effective tricks. For further tips and advice check our daily blogs.