5. Being obsessed with fairy tales: Don’t let romantic movies or books intervene with your love story. If you focus too much on unrealistic love stories you may miss your real love story.
6. Giving up too quickly: Your eternal soul mate cannot be everything you’re looking for. Nobody is perfect. You shouldn’t give up on them just because they don’t fit a small item on your checklist.
7. Making comparisons: When you compare your relationship with others you may find some flaws that will make you unhappy and feel less valued. So it's never a good idea.
8. Not knowing what you really want: Know your relationship goals. Think about the characteristics you want and find unbearable in a person. Set your limits and decide how flexible you can be.
9. Having unrealistic expectations: Meeting the person of your dreams may take some time and effort. You may not meet your soulmate right away. So manage your expectations.
10. Being selfish: If you only focus on yourself you may miss your chances of finding true love. Know that relationships are about being devoted and self-sacrificing at times.
In conclusion you can benefit from these tips when you're searching for your soul mate. For further helpful strategies and tips you can check us out.