2. Controversial topics: Of course not too controversial topics such as religion ethnicity or politics. Some examples are;
* Pineapples on a pizza?
* Cats or dogs?
* Marvel or DC?
3. Hobbies: Asking something about your matches is always a great idea. You can get opinions from his or her dating profile and photos. You'll definitely get a response back because it will show that you are interested in knowing your match better and you care about them.
* I can see you are a gym guy. Crossfit or cardio?
* I love Netflix as well what is your favorite TV show recently?
* I have traveled a lot too. What country is your fav and what country disappointed you?
4. Food-related topics: When you meet people on dating apps you can always rely on asking something about food. Ask their favorite meal drink if they can cook a restaurant recommendation and lots more. Some questions can be;
* Do you like cooking? What's your specialty?
* Are you a foodie too? What's your favorite cuisine?
* What's your favorite kind of cheese? Mine is baby gouda...
In short with these simple and effective topics you can easily start fun online conversations with someone you meet online. You're more likely to get a response back when you ask something based on your online date's profile and photos. That shows you care about them and want to get to know your match better.
To meet new friends online and chat with people for flirt or date you can join Waplog down below and enjoy an exclusive dating experience with elegant users in a safe and friendly atmosphere.