Deep conversation starters are the best if you want to bond personally and avoid falling apart. You probably experienced it sometimes you end up having the same conversations over and over again and it just gets boring. You can't share your feelings or talk about your beliefs or values. The same goes for your online chat friend. The situation will just aggravate every day. That's why you need some deep conversation topics to bond personally so that your conversations won't have to struggle with being shallow repetitive or boring anymore. Here are some questions you can ask to spark deep conversations and connect emotionally. Let's start.
1. What is the hardest you had to go though?
2. What is something you are proud of about yourself?
3. If you knew you were going to die tomorrow what would you do today?
4. What would your exact opposite look like?
5. What would you do in order not to have any regrets?
6. If you put yourself in your best friend's shoes what would you advise yourself?
7. What is your worst habit?
8. Do you think if you're an optimist life would be better?
9. How do you react if someone pisses you off?
10. Are you a good travel partner?
11. What would you do if you're in a party and you don't know anyone?
12. How would you handle if your parents would have to get divorce?
13. Do you believe love at the first sight?
14. When was the last time you were super happy?
14. How would you describe freedom?
15. Where is your peaceful place?