2. Talk About Your Shared Interest:
You can easily discover new people with similar tastes on dating websites and apps. Why not show how compatible you are to your match?
* Did you grow up in Rotterdam too? What’s your fav spot for lazy Sundays?
* As a fellow Parisian; I have to ask… which patisserie is your fav?
* What’s your favorite part of living in New York?
* I might be the biggest travel lover; I see you visited so many countries. What city is your favorite and what city disappointed you the most?
3. Ask Something Related to Their Profiles: It’s a little manipulation that makes your match reply quickly; based on human psychology. It works because we like attention and when someone asks something about our personal life and something we are delighted to talk about; we answer. Your match writes things she or he wants to talk about; these are the hints you can always trust and use. You’ll get a response back for sure and your question will be a good ice breaker. For example;
* I love the restaurant you work at! My personal fav is chicken with oyster sauce. How long have you been working as a cook there?
* It seems likes you’re into extreme sports. What is the most dangerous but exciting thing you have ever done?
In short; with these little tricks to gently convince your match to reply to you; you can chat online with friends you meet on the dating websites and connect with your matches based on common interests. If you want to try one of the most preferred singles dating app; join Waplog down below now.