Updates as of January 8, 2018
- When you create a profile on Waplog, your information will be visible to users of our W-Match and DateWay mobile applications and may be visible to other applications we own.
- If you are under the age of 13, you may not download or use Waplog. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information from children under age 13.
II. Collection of Information
When you download the App and create an account ("Account"), we may collect certain information ("Registration Information") about you, such as:
- Email address;
- Date of birth;
- Sexual preference;
- Location; and
- Login information and friend lists for social media accounts that you connect to your Waplog Account (this could include, for example, your Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts ("Social Media Accounts").
- You will also be required to create a username and password in connection with the registration of your Account. Once you register, you will be able to review and change this information at any time.
- Information Collected- Waplog.com collects user submitted information such as name and email address to authenticate users and to send notifications to those users relating to the Waplog.com service. Waplog.com may also collect user-submitted profile data including but not limited to: personal interests, gender, age, education, and occupation in order to assist users in finding and communicating with each other.
- Information collected automatically- We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our Service. This information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, your mobile device’s geographic location while our application is actively running, and the referring website address.
- Cookies and use of cookie and similar data. When you visit our Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies or other technologies that facilitate personalization to facilitate access to our Service and to personalize your experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your activity on our Services, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits and the links you click. If we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our Service to show you Waplog advertisements on other sites or applications.
- Pixel tags. We embed pixel tags (also called web beacons or clear GIFs) on web pages, ads, and emails. These tiny, invisible graphics are used to access cookies and track user activities (such as how many times a page is viewed). We use pixel tags to measure the popularity of our features and services. Ad companies also use pixel tags to measure the number of ads displayed and their performance (such as how many people clicked on an ad).
- Invitations and Other Communications to Non-members. Waplog members can invite friends to join the service by sending invitation emails. Waplog.com does not sell these email addresses or use them to send any other communication besides invitations. Recipients of invitations from Waplog.com may contact Waplog.com to request the removal of their information from our database.
III. Controlling and Protecting Your Privacy
- Personal Safety - After getting to know someone online, you may choose to meet him or her in-person. If so, be careful and use common sense. Never meet someone in private for the first time; choose a public place, and take a friend.
- Privacy Settings - You can change your privacy settings at any time, including how you share your location information with other users. You should review these settings regularly.
- Deleting your Account - You can edit or delete information that you upload to Waplog and you can delete your account, but you cannot recall or delete information that others have copied. When you delete your account, some or all of your information may remain on our servers, but you will not be able to access it.
- Deleting Your Information and Content. If you are under the age of 18, you can request us to delete your posted information and content. To do so, send an email to email@example.com from the email address associated with your Waplog account requesting deletion. We make reasonable efforts to comply, but we cannot guarantee we will be able to delete all of your information everywhere from our systems.
- Location Information- We collect your location when you first register with Waplog and each time you log in on a mobile device if you grant us permission to do so. In your privacy settings, you can control whether other users see your login location, identified as a city and state or as a distance from another user. We may still use your location (such as for advertising purposes) even if you choose not to display it to other users.
- Password- Store your password in a safe place, and do not share it with anyone. If you think someone has your password, you should change it immediately.
- Posting on Waplog. Posting personal information on public areas of Waplog will make it publicly available. The information you post or share with others may, in turn, be shared by them with still other users and it may also show up when someone uses a public search engine (even if that person is not a Waplog user). Do not post information in public areas of Waplog that you want to keep private.
- Third Parties- We are not responsible for (and don’t have any control over) the privacy policies of third-party websites, apps, and ad servers. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of each and every website and app you visit.
- Opting Out of Receiving Cookies- You may set your browser to block some or all cookies. However, Waplog might not fully function if you disable cookies. If you use multiple devices, browsers or computers, you will need to opt out of receiving cookies on each one. Also, if you change devices or computers you will need to repeat this opt-out process. You may also be able to opt-out of receiving cookies from some advertisers.
- Do Not Track Signals. Some Internet browsers include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” signals, but there are no uniform standards for this. We do not process or respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
IV. How We Use and Disclose the Information We Collect
- Collecting Data- Waplog.com may collect non-personally-identifiable information including IP address, profile information, aggregate user data, and browser type, from users and visitors to the site. This data is used to manage the Website, track usage and improve the Website services. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to members.We may allow service providers, advertising companies and ad networks, and other third parties to display advertisements on our Service and elsewhere. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. We do not provide any non-masked or non-obscured personal information to third parties. User IP addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purposes.
- Content- Member-submitted profile information including pictures may be displayed in order to facilitate user interaction in the Waplog.com social networking community. Email addresses are used for the purposes of inviting new friends to join Waplog, to add users to members' friends' networks, and to send notifications related to the service. With the exception of inviting friends and notifications, a user's email address is not shared or displayed to people within a user's personal network. Users within a personal network communicate on Waplog.com with each other through the Waplog.com service, without disclosing their email addresses. Users' full names are never directly revealed to other members. To facilitate searching and finding friends and acquaintances on the service, Waplog.com may allow users to search for other members using age, gender, first and last name, and location.
- Email Address- We may also use a user's email address to send updates, a newsletter or news regarding the service. Users may choose not to receive an email of this type by changing their "notification" setting in the user profile.
- Promotions- From time to time, Waplog.com or a partner may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake or contest on Waplog.com. Users may be asked to provide personal information including name, email address or home address or to answer questions in order to participate. We may transfer personal information to certain partners that you have explicitly requested to receive information from. It will be clear at the point of collection who is collecting the personal information and whose privacy statement will apply.
- Public- Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily post public information that the information can be accessed by the public and can, in turn, be used by those people to send you unsolicited communications.
- Photos and Videos. Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily post a public photo or video the photo or video can be accessed by the public and be used by Waplog.com. Member submitted information including pictures may be used in advertisements of Waplog.com on third-party applications and websites.
- Email Choice/Opt-out. Members who no longer wish to receive updates or notifications may choose not to by editing their profile. All notification emails and Waplog.com newsletters also include the above instructions for opting-out of those communications in the future.
- Sharing and Disclosure of Information Waplog.com Collects. Except as otherwise described in this privacy statement, Waplog will not disclose personal information to any third party unless we believe that disclosure is necessary: (1)We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. (2) To enforce the Waplog.com Terms of Service Agreement or to protect our rights; or (3) to protect the safety of members of the public and users of the service. Waplog reserves the right to transfer personal information to a successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of the sale of Waplog or substantially all of its assets to that successor in interest.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your device when you use the App including the unique device identifier, device model, operating system, and MAC address. In addition, if you permit us to do so, the App may access your device's address book and contact lists in order to offer you certain features of our Services.
V. Data Security and Storage
We use industry-standard security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information. We may store all information that we collect indefinitely, but we do not promise to do so for any particular period of time.
- Log File Information: When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- Security. Waplog.com member accounts are secured by member-created passwords. Waplog.com takes precautions to ensure that member account information is kept private. We use reasonable measures to protect member information that is stored within our database, and we restrict access to member information to those employees who need access to perform their job functions, such as our customer service personnel and technical staff. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of member account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of member information at any time.
- Waplog's premium services- When you take advantage of Waplog's premium features, we collect financial information necessary to process your payments as per your chosen payment method. Please note that we do not store any credit card or other payment card details. However, our payment service providers do (and are approved to do so by all applicable regulatory bodies). When you access Waplog or play our games we collect certain technical information about your computer system or mobile device and statistical data about how you play our games. We use this information to improve our site and our games so that you can increase your fun.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Is there anything else I need to know?
Please be careful about uploading sensitive details about yourself or another person on the site. Photos that you upload may reveal sensitive data, including religious denomination and health details. Where you do upload sensitive data about yourself, you are explicitly consenting to our processing your information and making this public to other users. You should not upload sensitive data about anyone else without their permission. When you upload a photo of yourself it is at your own risk. If you upload anything that is inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions of Use, we reserve the right to prevent you from using Waplog and, in exceptional circumstances, terminate your account if you have one.
Our Contact Information
Contacting Waplog. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Website, please contact us at:
Email: info@Waplog.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.